Our company has been manufacturing ceramics since 1895, when Giuseppe Dal Prà founded the family business in Nove. In 1944, his son Luigi, who took over the business from his father, gave the facemory his present name Ceramiche San Marco. After World War II, until the 1990’s, Ceramiche San Marco was run by Giselda Dal Prà, Luigi’s daughter. Today, the manufactory is managed by the fourth generation, Giuseppe and Angela Nosadini, who personally supervise the planning and design of new collections.
Long-standing relationships with museums and galleries and regular participation in trade shows, add to the value and refined elegance of Ceramiche San Marco products. Clay is turned into art in the production of vases, plant pots, tableware, trays, lamps, gifts and decorations. All the products are well-known and appreciated all over the world for their elaborate hand-painted details, beautiful colors and the quality of the decals.